Late, but…It doesn’t seem that anyone missed it, either…. (Sniff ) These photos don’t necessarily fall chronologically on the prompt date…
Don’t forget! You still have time to order from the Most Popular Gallery — on sale until the end of the month!
14. What A Mess
16. The Eyes Have It 17. A Circle
19. Where I Stand
20. A Reflection
14. What A Mess—I was a pile of blubbering teary-eyed joy at the wedding of Jamie and Claire Fraser!
15. Changes—As the Scottish people were deciding to stay or go, I was working on framing an old Union Jack flag. (The framing job turned out great, the vote? Eeh. It’s not my country, so…)
16. The Eyes Have It- Bathtime!
17. A Circle. Laylabug came out of the bathroom and handed me a cup, full of change. She told me she had found some gold doubloons!
18. Between—the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next. If I have willpower, THAT would be where I close the book and go to sleep.
19. Where I Stand—My quilt is finished! (and standing on it’s own two feet!!??)
20. A Reflection—Do you see what I see? When you see me pulled over, hazard lights on, crouched on the side of the road with a camera, do you wonder what caught my eye?