Not a lot of terribly exciting images this week, but I hit most of the prompts!
24. Where I Stand
26. Making Plans
27. Two of a Kind
28. A Backpack
29. Distinctive 30. A Different Perspective
24. Where I Stand That must have been one party! This is what I woke up to the other morning.
25. Tradition Monday mornings, our tradition is breakfast with a friend!
26. Making Plans—My plan is for some sewing, Neko is waiting for his person so he can play!
29. Distinctive Artist at work!
30. A Different Perspective—I am standing outside the window, but as there is no inside to this wall, I look through it and see outside! Along with a bit of outside growing along the sill.
My pincushion kind of horrified my husband. He thought it a very painful looking thing, indeed. I told him it probably wasn’t comfortable for the person whose heart might be represented, had it been a voodoo doll! (but, it isn’t!)