TWO! weeks of fun and games, with a vacation tossed into the mix. Weeks of 7/6/14-7/19/14
7. To the Point
8. An Apple a Day
9. Left Behind
10. On the Window Sill
11. Gone Fishin’
13. Beautiful Light
14. An Old Bridge
16. A Long Shadow
17. View From Above
19. As the Sun Sets
7. To the Point—Yes, they ARE my family. Einstein, watching the carryings on of his humans.
8. An Apple a Day—or failing that, an Italian Ice from Ralphs!
9. Left Behind—Neko was very clingy when we got home!
10. On the Window Sill—“And the sun comes into our room like a god all perfect light and promises ….”
11. Gone Fishin’, Or How to Eat a Pepperoni Pizza. (from the Middle out)
12. Centered— This is Monday: Toddlers and Kitties.
13. Beautiful Light— From the Staten Island Ferry, A School on the Hill…Literally … That’s my high school on the left of New York Harbor. St Peters Girls, Staten Island, NY
14. An Old Bridge—The Outerbridge Crossing, Staten Island, NY. View with the top down! Built 1925.
15. Red—Timmy took a few laps around the racetrack at Watkins Glen Racetrack in NY while we were on vacation!
16. A Long Shadow–Just a wee bit to close to the edge of the water at Sea Bright, NJ! Minutes after judging that we were pretty far back and beyond a rise, we were breached! Who knew there was so much sand IN a wave??