11. Motherly Love
12. Check Up
16. Self Discipline
I Used ALL of my prompts! (sometimes with the help of interpretive dance moves)
11. Motherly Love ‘Nuff said. Love my Thuglee.
12. Check Up—A screenshot, not a ‘photo’ but need I say more? SUMMER is here.
13. Activity—That little rose bush twig that I threaten to yank every year because it hasn’t thrived and is totally in the way always redeems itself with roses that remind me of Daddy Gus’s garden. (HIS red roses were rambling and prolific and nothing like this sad twig.)
14. Health… Tell me you didn’t just close your eyes and sniff deeply? Be honest. That is two senses that are working well, sight and smell!
15. Relaxing. Because Batman.
16. Self Discipline –Things you can’t believe you are saying UNTIL you are dealing with a toddler …”Don’t bite the cats tail again.” (Thankfully it wasn’t OUR cat who scratched her neck!) and if you ask where she got the scratch she says, in a very matter of fact tone, “I bit Bert’s tail.” I recall reading once that 90% of disciplining toddlers is not laughing.
17. Growth This azalea must have heard about my plans to yank it a few years ago, because it had sat, basically stunted, giving a half-hearted attempt at flowering and no effort put into filling the space I had for it. But as I am slow to act upon these decisions (read—lazy) it stayed put. Two years ago, it bloomed. In AUGUST. And since then it has become a thing of beauty, rambling, wild, with very large flowers that bloom three weeks later than other azaleas.