Huh? MARCH already?
That means SPRING! will be here soon! St Patrick’s Day parades start as early as today (my unofficial harbinger of spring, standing on the side of Forest Avenue, Staten Island, during the parade, even if a blizzard shows up the following day) Of course, I wasn’t there; I’m in Virginia now (and only a short way from the beach currently….)
23. Crowded Around
27. Seize The Moment
28. Keep Going
23. Crowded Around—Baby Beluga, Gigi and Layla are gathered around the TV to watch the Olympics Closing Ceremonies.
24. Predictable—Some cats are just drawn bad.
25. Bittersweet This birdbath has rusted, but the patina makes me smile.
26. Admire (the tenacity of Neko….he WANTS to play with Tatiana!)
27. Seize The Moment (or, one of the fringe benefits of working odd shifts.)
28. Keep Going—I was driving to the quilt show yesterday, and rather than ‘keep going’ I pulled off when I saw this wonderful old building.