It is December 1, 2012.
I don’t need to say more, do I? You have your lists, you are checking them twice, trying to figure out where you can buy a few extra hours or days, cheap.
One bright spot every day(should) hopefully be this blog post. As I have for the past three years, I am going to post a Christmas photo, hopefully early, every morning. MAYBE, a bit of peace, humor or reflection about Christmas.
December 1, 2012. This little guy lives on our tree. He reminds me very much of a little elf my grandmother had when we were children. He isn’t an Elf on a Shelf, but who knows if he is mischievous or not?
How to see photos each day?
- Well, come here every day!
- Or sign up on the sidebar to the right, to receive notifications.
- Or, go to my Facebook page and like my page. (Your mileage may vary with THIS option because of all the silliness that is FB)….so remember to LIKE the page, and add me to your favorites or what have you.
- Or go to my Pinterest page.
- Or ask me to add your name to my email list! Or check out this link to my photo gallery, where you can see all the previous years photos, and where I will TRY to keep up with adding the new ones daily.
- ALL previous photos are available for purchase, as prints or as cards. (I will assume no one wants the family photos in the gallery. I will have to say no if you want to purchase those few, sorry)
(If you are receiving this via email and want your name REMOVED, please, contact me. I will certainly do so.)
I welcome and treasure comments!