The week in photos. (I prefer the weekly format, rather than the monthly. Now, if only people commented … )
This is CY365! My photography website. Follow me on Facebook. On Twitter, I am@rteest42 . I have reopened my Etsy shop! New items appearing regularly.
Are you ready for Christmas Photo A Day? A new photo posted DAILY, from December 1 until Christmas! Take a peek at what photos have appeared in past years!
2. Sun to light your path
3. Good Smells
5. Where I Stand
6. Mother Nature
7. The Little Things
8. Interesting Light
2. Sun to light your path Laylabug was telling me a story about leaves.
3. Good Smells –ah, the heavenly scent of Java. Thanks, hunny, for hitting the start button before I got out of bed!
4. Movement—Moving furniture around in the house opened up a whole new idea for decorating, so I am adding this to the living room soon!
5. Where I Stand—A lost shoe in the parking lot at the supermarket….
6. Mother Nature—some more of those leaves!
7. The Little Things—This photo brought to you by the “Mystery Guest”.
8. Interesting Light—Really. You know that auditorium light is a unique and universally unflattering type of light!
Late, but…It doesn’t seem that anyone missed it, either…. (Sniff ) These photos don’t necessarily fall chronologically on the prompt date…
Don’t forget! You still have time to order from the Most Popular Gallery — on sale until the end of the month!
14. What A Mess
16. The Eyes Have It
17. A Circle
19. Where I Stand
20. A Reflection
14. What A Mess—I was a pile of blubbering teary-eyed joy at the wedding of Jamie and Claire Fraser!
15. Changes—As the Scottish people were deciding to stay or go, I was working on framing an old Union Jack flag. (The framing job turned out great, the vote? Eeh. It’s not my country, so…)
16. The Eyes Have It- Bathtime!
17. A Circle. Laylabug came out of the bathroom and handed me a cup, full of change. She told me she had found some gold doubloons!
18. Between—the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next. If I have willpower, THAT would be where I close the book and go to sleep.
19. Where I Stand—My quilt is finished! (and standing on it’s own two feet!!??)
20. A Reflection—Do you see what I see? When you see me pulled over, hazard lights on, crouched on the side of the road with a camera, do you wonder what caught my eye?