The week in photos. (I prefer the weekly format, rather than the monthly. Now, if only people commented … )
Are you ready for Christmas Photo A Day? A new photo posted DAILY, from December 1 until Christmas! Take a peek at what photos have appeared in past years!
2. Sun to light your path
3. Good Smells
5. Where I Stand
6. Mother Nature
7. The Little Things
8. Interesting Light
6. Mother Nature—some more of those leaves!
7. The Little Things—This photo brought to you by the “Mystery Guest”.
8. Interesting Light—Really. You know that auditorium light is a unique and universally unflattering type of light!
So, I forgot I had set this to auto-publish, and I hadn’t added all the photos…
Trying something a bit different this month…All the photos for the month are in one post. And, can I just whine a tiny bit and say that not a single soul has asked me where my weekly updates are? (sniff )
One month to go before Christmas Photo a Day starts again! Are you READY? Do you want to receive the Christmas photo in your email every morning? Then sign up to receive this blog, or ask me to put your name one my email list!
Late, but…It doesn’t seem that anyone missed it, either…. (Sniff ) These photos don’t necessarily fall chronologically on the prompt date…
Don’t forget! You still have time to order from the Most Popular Gallery — on sale until the end of the month!
14. What A Mess
16. The Eyes Have It 17. A Circle
19. Where I Stand
20. A Reflection
14. What A Mess—I was a pile of blubbering teary-eyed joy at the wedding of Jamie and Claire Fraser!
15. Changes—As the Scottish people were deciding to stay or go, I was working on framing an old Union Jack flag. (The framing job turned out great, the vote? Eeh. It’s not my country, so…)
16. The Eyes Have It- Bathtime!
17. A Circle. Laylabug came out of the bathroom and handed me a cup, full of change. She told me she had found some gold doubloons!
18. Between—the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next. If I have willpower, THAT would be where I close the book and go to sleep.
19. Where I Stand—My quilt is finished! (and standing on it’s own two feet!!??)
20. A Reflection—Do you see what I see? When you see me pulled over, hazard lights on, crouched on the side of the road with a camera, do you wonder what caught my eye?