Have you checked out the amazing photos that are on sale this month??
August 31. Negative Space
September 1. No. 2 Pencil
2. Back to Reality 3. An Assignment 4. Beginning
5. From Scratch
6. With Others
31. Negative Space Today’s prompt was Negative Space. While I shot a lot of images that would qualify, these two spoke to me. This first one I changed to ‘Negative’ so you can see the positive image on the muslin sheet that the photo is on. Follow this link to explain the largest pinhole camera image ever, The Great Picture. Negative space is just a fancy way of saying the part of the image that isn’t the subject— the question today would be, is the building the negative space? Or were those fantastic clouds the negative space? These are both taken at Udvar-Hazy Center, Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
4. Beginning of the end (of summer). The colors of the leaves on this pecan tree are just starting to change….
3. An Assignment 5. From Scratch—Kind of sensing a theme here with the prompts….and my projects list! (which is GROWING, rather than getting smaller….I don’t quite understand)
TWO! weeks of fun and games, with a vacation tossed into the mix. Weeks of 7/6/14-7/19/14
7. To the Point
8. An Apple a Day
9. Left Behind
10. On the Window Sill
11. Gone Fishin’
13. Beautiful Light
14. An Old Bridge
16. A Long Shadow
17. View From Above
19. As the Sun Sets
7. To the Point—Yes, they ARE my family. Einstein, watching the carryings on of his humans.
8. An Apple a Day—or failing that, an Italian Ice from Ralphs!
9. Left Behind—Neko was very clingy when we got home!
10. On the Window Sill—“And the sun comes into our room like a god all perfect light and promises ….”
11. Gone Fishin’, Or How to Eat a Pepperoni Pizza. (from the Middle out)
12. Centered— This is Monday: Toddlers and Kitties.
13. Beautiful Light— From the Staten Island Ferry, A School on the Hill…Literally … That’s my high school on the left of New York Harbor. St Peters Girls, Staten Island, NY
14. An Old Bridge—The Outerbridge Crossing, Staten Island, NY. View with the top down! Built 1925.
15. Red—Timmy took a few laps around the racetrack at Watkins Glen Racetrack in NY while we were on vacation!
16. A Long Shadow–Just a wee bit to close to the edge of the water at Sea Bright, NJ! Minutes after judging that we were pretty far back and beyond a rise, we were breached! Who knew there was so much sand IN a wave??
Daily Prompts. (Crossed out if I was able to use the prompt that day!)
4. What I’m Reading
5. Small Details
5. Small Details–This corner of my dresser should be known as St. Argyle’s Home for Missing Socks.
6. Innocence –Nuff said?
7. Poise—What flower shows more than a Bearded Iris? (This was taken with my IPhone using the instafisheye app….)
8. Trust— My daughter is a very intelligent, resourceful and capable woman.Trust her to operate a can opener?
9. Resourcefulness–And it started raining in the bottom of the sixth, the game was called.—Ok, not a ball game…. but the same results. Thank goodness for inexpensive clear painters tarps! —-I have moved the top ten selling and talked about photos at this weekends festival to the front of this gallery called Winners! For the second year running, the number one draw at the table was “The Boat Graveyard.” It is like a man magnet. They walk by and CAN’T resist looking! The show may be over, but all of these images (and more) are available in any size! http://www.rteest42.com/Imagestoown/Winners
10. Play–Layla is just a bit too young to get the big tunnel figured out, but her new little friend kept trying and encouraging her…
Red clover, red clover, have Timmy pull over! A true View from the Passenger Window shot. #drivebyshooting