Some photos could go one way or another this week, as far as matching prompts. And #12, well that was taken last week. But I love it so much…
15. In The Air
16. Naturally Bright
12. ROYGBIV—Grand Central Station. I couldn’t resist this shot when I saw the lady wearing a jacket that worked so well with the product!
13. Opposites—Knowing WHERE this peaceful scene is, and it’s history, versus it’s look… This is what used to be the worlds largest garbage dump on Staten Island, NY … Now a park…. and this reminds me of the painting Christina’s World.
14. Blue, AND in the air! (the YELLOW from the tree is in the air and coating everything)
16. Naturally Bright—Long after my daffy’s dry up and disappear, this one little bunch of narcissus blooms.
17. Flashy—Bright crayon collection …. Reminds me of Aunt Gene, who had a 5 gallon mayo jar full of crayons that my mom and aunts and uncles used when THEY were kids.
18. Collection –of T-Shirts turned into a quilt for my daughters birthday, and a collection of camera gear, on the way out to do some wisteria hunting!
Just waiting for a train to pass. Old, rundown house that just begged for Waterlogue edits.
My Photography website. All images available for purchase.
Follow me on Facebook.
On Twitter, I am@rteest42 .
My Etsy shop! –Photos, jewelry
LIKE this? Share it, please!