Category Archives: Places you should visit…
CHRISTMAS PHOTO A DAY STARTS TOMORROW!!! Are you ready?? Subscribe to this blog, or to the Facebook page below, or ask to get on the email list TODAY!!!!
23. Unfamiliar Places 24. Enough to share 25. Dessert 26. Colorful Scenes 27. Family 28. Traditions 29. An Early Start 30. The Holiday Season (Sunday, but the last day of the month. Since I kind of abandon CY365 on 12-1 for CPAD, I figured I would squeeze the last day in here.) Didn’t do a great job of matching prompts this week. C’est la vie!
Daily Prompts. (Crossed out if I was able to use the prompt that day!)
4. What I’m Reading
5. Small Details
5. Small Details–This corner of my dresser should be known as St. Argyle’s Home for Missing Socks.
6. Innocence –Nuff said?
7. Poise—What flower shows more than a Bearded Iris? (This was taken with my IPhone using the instafisheye app….)
8. Trust— My daughter is a very intelligent, resourceful and capable woman.Trust her to operate a can opener?
9. Resourcefulness–And it started raining in the bottom of the sixth, the game was called.—Ok, not a ball game…. but the same results. Thank goodness for inexpensive clear painters tarps! —-I have moved the top ten selling and talked about photos at this weekends festival to the front of this gallery called Winners! For the second year running, the number one draw at the table was “The Boat Graveyard.” It is like a man magnet. They walk by and CAN’T resist looking! The show may be over, but all of these images (and more) are available in any size! http://www.rteest42.com/Imagestoown/Winners
10. Play–Layla is just a bit too young to get the big tunnel figured out, but her new little friend kept trying and encouraging her…
Red clover, red clover, have Timmy pull over! A true View from the Passenger Window shot. #drivebyshooting
Old Faithful Inn, Yellowstone National Park, August 25, 2010.
On this day, many, many years ago (legend tells) all the guests and staff were snowed in during a rare summer blizzard, and they apparently all got festive and began a tradition of celebrating Christmas.
We were in Yellowstone on August 25th, and the entire place had been taken over by Christmas! Santa arrived, there were Christmas carols, trees, decorations and the kids got to make Christmas ornaments!