Daily Prompts. (Crossed out if I was able to use the prompt that day!)
4. What I’m Reading
5. Small Details
5. Small Details–This corner of my dresser should be known as St. Argyle’s Home for Missing Socks.
6. Innocence –Nuff said?
7. Poise—What flower shows more than a Bearded Iris? (This was taken with my IPhone using the instafisheye app….)
8. Trust— My daughter is a very intelligent, resourceful and capable woman.Trust her to operate a can opener?
9. Resourcefulness–And it started raining in the bottom of the sixth, the game was called.—Ok, not a ball game…. but the same results. Thank goodness for inexpensive clear painters tarps! —-I have moved the top ten selling and talked about photos at this weekends festival to the front of this gallery called Winners! For the second year running, the number one draw at the table was “The Boat Graveyard.” It is like a man magnet. They walk by and CAN’T resist looking! The show may be over, but all of these images (and more) are available in any size! http://www.rteest42.com/Imagestoown/Winners
10. Play–Layla is just a bit too young to get the big tunnel figured out, but her new little friend kept trying and encouraging her…
Red clover, red clover, have Timmy pull over! A true View from the Passenger Window shot. #drivebyshooting