This is CY365! My photography website. Follow me on Facebook. On Twitter, I am@rteest42 . My Etsy shop! Something new all the time.
CHRISTMAS PHOTO A DAY starts ON MONDAY!
Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe, happy and warm!
16. Home Cookin’
17. Comfort 18. The Final Stages 19. The number 4
22. Dramatic Skies
18. The Final Stages –of destruction by the cat.
19. The number 4—and a half. Laylabug took off Baby Doll’s shoes so she could nap with her.
20. Companions The Prince and the Princess. (because everything is Prince and Princess)
21. Unpredictable—Only unpredictable if you don’t have a cat…
22. Dramatic Skies—well, COLD skies. 17 degrees.
And because it’s Virginia, 24 hours later a high of 79 and sunny!
This is CY365! My photography website. Follow me on Facebook. On Twitter, I am @rteest42
Let’s go out with a bang! Tell everyone you know that the sale on my photos is only good through Tuesday, September 30!
This week, we will just pretend the prompts don’t exist, ok? Because, really, maybe one photo works with them, IF you are flexible on definition.
However, I think there are a few nice photos, prompt-less though they may be!
21. Hold On
22. Goodbye Summer
24. The Number One
25. Morning Light
26. A Street View
27. A Friendly Face
My poor husband really had to beg, but look, I did some mending!
September morning, Autumn!
Hmm, what kind of trouble can I get into and will anyone notice if I steal a straight pin?
A Where I Stand kind of photo (or, if you must have the whole truth, another “Oh, right. I have to take a photo today” photo.)
My new handwork project. No. I have no idea what I will be doing with these honeycombs; I just wanted something to do in front of the TV.
I bought Laylabug this mirror for her new room and until I get it to her, it’s leaning against the table in my studio. I was working on a quilt top this morning and liked the concept.
Late, but…It doesn’t seem that anyone missed it, either…. (Sniff ) These photos don’t necessarily fall chronologically on the prompt date…
Don’t forget! You still have time to order from the Most Popular Gallery — on sale until the end of the month!
14. What A Mess
16. The Eyes Have It
17. A Circle
19. Where I Stand
20. A Reflection
14. What A Mess—I was a pile of blubbering teary-eyed joy at the wedding of Jamie and Claire Fraser!
15. Changes—As the Scottish people were deciding to stay or go, I was working on framing an old Union Jack flag. (The framing job turned out great, the vote? Eeh. It’s not my country, so…)
16. The Eyes Have It- Bathtime!
17. A Circle. Laylabug came out of the bathroom and handed me a cup, full of change. She told me she had found some gold doubloons!
18. Between—the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next. If I have willpower, THAT would be where I close the book and go to sleep.
19. Where I Stand—My quilt is finished! (and standing on it’s own two feet!!??)
20. A Reflection—Do you see what I see? When you see me pulled over, hazard lights on, crouched on the side of the road with a camera, do you wonder what caught my eye?